Make a donation
How your donation makes a difference
You donation will improve the quality of life for the 10% of Canberrans living with asthma. Thanks to contributions from you and the community, Asthma Foundation ACT helps people with asthma in a multitude of ways:
- provides direct assistance and information to people with asthma
- educates teachers and carers about asthma management and what to do in an emergency
- trains medical professionals and pharmacists to improve diagnosis and treatment
- advocates on behalf of people with asthma in public policy development
- reaches out to those people most impacted by asthma: children, the elderly, the homeless, and Indigenous people
- funds respiratory research to build our knowledge and search for a cure
For further information, please see our Annual Report.
All of these programs are possible because of donations from the community and people like you. You improve the quality of life for people with asthma. Again, we greatly appreciate your generous support—thank you!