Kiss my Asthma
The Kiss My Asthma App is an app for young people, developed by young people. The app was developed by the University of Sydney with funding from Asthma Australia's National Research Fund, and is currently available for iOS devices.
What does the app include?
The app features:
- access to your Asthma Action Plan
- the ability to track your asthma symptoms, severity and attacks, making it easy to inform your doctor or specialist accurately about your asthma
- mood tracker
- setting goals and receive support from one of the app’s monster assistants
- reminders to take your asthma preventer medications
- Asthma First Aid instructions and emergency contacts
- finding out more about asthma, asthma medications and devices, and managing anxiety
The Kiss My Asthma App, through the Asthma Management Program, received funding from the Australian Government Department of Health.