Asthma Text Message Service
Your life may be complicated, but your asthma support shouldn’t be which is why we created JAM - Just Asthma Messages.
JAM is a free text message service designed to give you the information and skills to sweeten your asthma management, right in the palm of your hand. Over four weeks you will receive 13 messages on topics such as:
- Asthma Action Plans
- Correct delivery device technique
- Signs your asthma might be out of control and what to do about it
- Why you should take a preventer (if prescribed)
- The importance of using a spacer with your puffer
- What to do in an asthma emergency
We think the service is great, but if it’s not to your taste you can easily opt out at any time.
To register, enter your details below now.
If you would like to discuss JAM with one of the Helpline staff members, please free call 1800 ASTHMA Helpline (1800 278 462).
Mandatory field(s) marked with *