Kids live well with asthma
If your child has asthma, then this interactive Kids live well with Asthma is for you. We encourage children with asthma and their parents/carers to come along and learn together about how to live well with asthma. This session will include fun hands-on activities that will help children learn about their condition.
Who should sign up?
Parents and/or carers of children with asthma aged from 5 - 12.
What will my child and I learn?
This session will provide information on:
- Why do I have asthma?
- What is asthma and how does it affect my body?
- How do I recognise my asthma symptoms?
- What makes my asthma worse?
- Why do I need to take my medication and how do I take it?
- What do I do at school?
- What do I do in an emergency?
- What can my parents/ carers do to help me live well with my asthma?
This session goes for approximately 1.5 hours
This session is currently free