Allergy & Anaphylaxis Masterclass
This masterclass will help people with allergy and anaphylaxis and their carers to learn how to live well with these conditions.
Who should sign up?
People with allergy and anaphylaxis, and/or their carers.
What will I learn?
This session covers:
- Introduction to allergy (including asthma, hayfever, and eczema);
- Identifying allergies;
- Avoiding common allergens;
- General management;
- Allergy Plans;
- Anaphylaxis - what is it? How to treat it;
- Use of an adrenaline auto-injector;
- Anaphylaxis Action Plans.
All sessions take place from 9:00am - 11:00am at Asthma Foundation SA's Office & Shop, 300 South Road HILTON unless otherwise specified in the booking form.
Bookings & Session Times
- Please contact us for upcoming dates 1800 278 462
Click here to register for a Masterclass.
Article Last Reviewed: 13 Dec 2016 | Article Updated: 05 Sep 2017