Make an application for funding
Investment in research is a critical priority for Asthma Australia. Over the past several decades our investment has given rise to tremendous outcomes in new treatments, new programs, supportive approaches and clues around the cause and hopes for cure.
Moreover, our research program has provided vast opportunities to researchers to develop their skills and become champions in their fields, people with global renown and who have been ambassadors of the Asthma Australia cause and mission. Email us to be added to the national research program database to be kept up to date with latest developments.
Enjo PhD Scholarship
Barb de Corti Founder and CEO brought ENJO to Australia to share the health improvements cleaning chemical-free had on her son’s asthma symptoms, and 23 years later ENJO continues to shine a light on the importance of removing chemicals and asthma triggers from the home, while providing funding for essential asthma research through the ENJO PhD Scholarship.
Asthma Australia is now inviting applications from PhD candidates who propose research which aims to provide new information and/or tests models of care, products or services and/or translates scientific findings to practical initiatives for populations most affected by asthma:
- People with asthma who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- People with asthma living in rural, remote or regional Australia
- Ageing Australians with asthma
- Children and adolescents with asthma
- People with asthma from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- People with asthma living with socioeconomic disadvantage
Application closing date: 21/05/2018
Email us for more information