Could you become a better breather?
Find out if you could become a better breather by following the five B's.
1. Become informed - Take the Asthma Control Test
Asthma doesn’t have to impact your
quality of life but you need to be informed.
2. Blow away hayfever - And keep on top of asthma
80% of people with asthma also experience hay fever, which can trigger an asthma flare up.
3. Brush up on technique - Take your medication more effectively
Up to 90% of people with asthma have poor device technique but pharmacists can play a really important role in helping you to brush up on technique.
4. Befriend your health professional - When you need answers just ask!
Asthma symptoms can vary a lot from person to person so it’s important to befriend your health professional.
5. Breathe better - Call the 1800 ASTHMA Helpline (1800 278 462) to find out how
Everyone can make improvements and learn ways to breathe better.