Increase your knowledge and your confidence in managing asthma with our free live well sessions.
Learning more about what asthma is and how to respond to symptoms can help you to feel in control of your condition.
We invite you to come along and learn all about:
Asthma symptom control and how to achieve it
Asthma medications and how to use the delivery devices
- Trigger factors and what to do about them
- Why you should have a written asthma action plan
- What to do when you or someone you know is having an asthma attack
Who should attend?
- People with asthma
- Carers of people with asthma
- Family and friends of people with asthma.
Allow at least 1 hour.
Currently these sessions are funded by the Australian Government, through Asthma Australia's Community Support Program.