Create your own event
Hosting your own fundraising event is a wonderful and fun way for you to help Asthma Foundation WA.
Want to hold an asthma fundraising event? Here's how:
- Decide what type of event you want to do. Get creative with your own ideas or choose from some of our suggestions!
- If you are fundraising at your school, club or workplace, check to make sure it's ok.
- Register your event with us using the form below.
- Prepare to collect your donations: Set up an online donation page through Everyday Hero, just search for "Asthma Foundation WA" as your selected charity and click 'Start Fundraising' to set up your page. You can also collect cash/cheque donations in person and submit the to us after your event.
- Have a great time holding your event! :-)
- Submit your funds: Donations through Everyday Hero fundraising pages are deposited to us automatically. For any cash or cheque donations you receive, fill out our offline donation form and submit to: Asthma Foundation WA, PO Box 864, West Perth WA 6872.
If you have any enquiries, email email@example.com. We are here and happy to help you make your fundraising event a great success!